Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Good-bye Letters from Class 3-1

Yesterday was my last day at school with students. ;( I'm really sad...but, surprisingly, I wasn't that emotional yesterday. It was a HUGE relief, because I fully expected to be sobbing on stage in front of 550 students and staff while trying to give my speech twice-- once in English and once in Japanese. Giving speeches is stressful. Giving speeches in Japanese is more stressful. Talking while sobbing is embarrassing. Giving a speech in Japanese while sobbing is my nightmare. I am so glad that I was okay. And I was able to just talk from the stage without crying much and without being super nervous. I got a lot of help with my Japanese translation from my good friend, Matsumura Sensei. :) Right before the assembly where I gave the speech, I had my last class. LAST CLASS!??! It was with a san-nen-sei (9th grade) class. Here are some excerpts from their letters...

I enjoyed your class. Because you teach me a lot of things with your smile. I never say "Good bye". Because I will met you again!! -Kazuya

But I love the class of the Mya. -Chinatsu

You are kind and tender. You are cute and good smell. -Chihiro

That is made annoyingly at class and not breathed in always. However, Mya taught always gently...It is lovery Mya and it exists indefinitely. -Riri

I am poor at studying English paticulaly. But thanks to Mya. I am good at English a little. -Yusuke

When the earthquake occurs, Mya didn't return. Everybody was very relieved. We love you very much. -Momoka

I owe like English to you. -Aika

I think that want to you give something to thank. But I can't. So the letter write hard. -Miki

How was your staying in Japan? good or bad? I lived all this while in Japan. It's a very good place. -Seina

Thank you for the earthquake's happening and teaching English though it was serious. -Katsuhisa

えいごのじゅぎょうでこころにのこっているのは、 here と hear をまちがえたことです。 -Takahiro

No comments:

Post a Comment