On Friday I had my last class with 3-3 (3rd grade (U.S. 9th grade)
class 3)...sad!! Masayuki, who is the English gakkari (student in charge of checking in with the English teacher regularly and relaying important info to the rest of the class), presented me with a book of letters from all the kids in the class. Here are some of my favorite lines...
I enjoy going to school every day...Thank you for teaching us native English. --Toshiki
By the way, My hobby is watching TV. -- Keisuke
I don't have dreams so I will find dreams. --Haruka
I'm not good at English. But I like English. --Ayaka N.
Answering my question all the time. I always enjoyed Mya's class. --Yuri
I like fish very much. But you doesn't like fish, doesn't you? Fish is very delicious. So I want you to like fish someday. ...And you always dress well. --Mao
I don't forget you. --Sota
Thank you for teaching. I didn't like English. But I like it now. :-) -- Ayaka I.
We speak and study and have a good time. --Daiki
If I'll be a English teacher, I hope like you!! --Tetsuya
By the way I'm so so. --Rikiya
You have worked hard in this school trying to make us develope English. --Ken
I want be very good father. --Ryuya
I love love love love Mya. Thank you for answering my questions. --Mikiya
I love sweets. Because I can be happy. --Honami
I have a stecker from Mya so I'm happy. --Takumi
my dream is wont to speak English it --Kyouhei
I want to speak English. --Kenta
I'm tired and sad and soso and fine and angly and hungry and sleepy and by the way I love you. --Ryonosuke
Aaah...I'm SO sad to leave these kids. I can't believe I have to say good bye to 20 more homerooms full of kids in the next week and a half and give 7 good-bye speeches, plus try to catch up with the kids in the 4 classes I don't have anymore classes with. やだ。 本当にさびしい。
Mya, I know you will leave a lasting impression on everyone of these little children you had the privilege of teaching. I know they will miss you and love you forever. I pray that you leave them all the Love of God who can minister to them and show them His love that you imparted. You have made a huge difference in these little lives. You are special.
ReplyDeleteYour Dad