Saturday, July 16, 2011

Good-bye Letters from Class 3-4

Reading these good-bye letters makes me laugh and cry. Here are my favorite lines from the students in class 3-4.

I don't forget you. -Hyuga

I like your class of all. -Ryo M.

I like English. Because I can read English. I'm happy to study English with you. -Kota

Because you taught English us I can understand. -Risa

I'm a member of rugby club. I'm famous for the world. -Keisuke

I can hear real English very good! -Shun

I think that English is difficult but it is fun and important. I'm happy to meet you. I'll never forget you. -Takahiro

My name is Ken. I'm from Japan. -Ken

I'll give you a point. Very funny. -Yoshinary [This is an inside joke in this class...One time when I said, "I'll give you a point", it sounded like a Japanese sentence...so it turned into a play on words. We all cracked up! After that, whenever I went to 3-4, it came up again and again.]

Thank you for listening to my suffering. When I do not understand it by a class, thank you teaching it kindly. "I'll give you a point" was very interesting. ...I never forget it for the days that I spent with you. -Yuka

I want to be a scientist, so I study science hard. Another dream is to go to other country. I will go to there alone if I become a man. -Souta

Talking with you very happy. -Takeshi [I like this comment because Takeshi never seems happy to talk to me...and I always feel like he doesn't want to talk to me...so I just say hi and try not to bother him. I'm really surprised and relieved that he says he was very happy to talk with me!]

I have ached eye. -Ryouta

Because you return to the your house; I am sad. I want to study English more, and to visit your house. I wanted you to teach English more. I don't forget you for a long time. Thank you for reading this letter from me. -Souki

Please don't forget this school indefinitely. -Chihiro

I want to talking with you many times. So I'm sad. It is hard for me to study English, but I like English. I'll study English hard. -Nami

I've been happy to study with you. -Mizuki

When I talked with you, I was happy. I want to be a good baseball player. Because you will be a good English teacher. -Atsuya

Talking with you was a lot of fun. -Keisuke [He's another boy who doesn't ever seem like he wants to talk to me...Surprising comment!]

I will study English very heard. Because when I meet Mya I want to speak in real English. -Murakami

You were understanding Japanese. So I can speak with you. -Kei

Your advice was a great help to me. -Suzuka

I have been happy to study with you. -Hirata


Me, too! I have been happy to study with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment